Am I Eligible?
Students are eligible for TRiO Student Support Services if they meet at least ONE of the following qualifications:
- First-Generation College Student - Neither parent (or guardian) completed a four-year college degree before your 18th birthday.
- Low-Income – You qualify under federal financial guidelines (similar to Pell Grant eligibility).
- You have a documented physical or learning disability.
If Eligible, please do the following:
- Complete the application.
- Bring the application to the Lommasson 154 reception desk and schedule an intake appointment.
*TRiO SSS is funded each year at $437,886, 93% of which is federal funds. More information on the federal TRiO programs is available on the US Department of Education website.