1. For special occasions or major public events and in emergencies, parking limitations may be imposed by the Office of Public Safety as required by prevailing conditions.
1A. Fridays of all home football game weekends: day parking passes will not be allowed on campus drive from Van Buren past the Physical Plant.
2. Any exceptions for special occasions must be authorized in advance by the Office of Public Safety, 243-6131.
3. Disabled vehicles must be reported to the Office of Public Safety immediately. If reported, up to 24 hours may be granted for campus parking while arrangements are made to move the vehicle. A vehicle creating a hazardous situation must be removed immediately.
4. Arrangements for parking trailers, buses, and large vehicles must be made with the Office of Public Safety in advance of using campus parking facilities. Bus and large vehicle parking is only available at the Park and Ride lots except by special arrangement. Contact Public Safety events coordinator.
5. Any accident involving a vehicle on University property must be reported immediately to the Office of Public Safety.
Public Safety - Police
The University of Montana
Missoula, MT 59812