- Dennison Presidential Awards - Charter Day
Employee Recognition Day
- 2013 Faculty/Staff Award Winners
- Americans with Disabilities Act Award
- Academic Administrator Award
- Distinguished Scholar Award
- Distinguished Service to International Education Award
- Distinguished Teaching Award
- Graduate Assistant Teaching Award
- J.B. Speer Award for Distinguished Administrative Service
- Montana Faculty Service Award
- Most Inspirational Teacher of the Year Award
- Nancy Borgmann Diversity Award
- Outstanding Faculty Advising Award
- Outstanding Mentoring Award
- Outstanding Service to the Campus Community Award
- Outstanding Service to Students Award
- Outstanding Staff Awards
- Outstanding Teamwork Award
- State of the Community Event
- Mission Statement
- President's Office Hours
- A to Z Index
Outstanding Service to the Campus Community Award
The $1,500 Outstanding Service to the Campus Community Award recognizes service to UM employees.
Who is eligible:
Any staff member.
The award focuses on employees who serve campus and UM employees in an exemplary manner.
Who may nominate:
Any faculty, staff, administrator or off-campus individual.
- completed nomination form (.docx|.pdf).
- letter of introduction by nominating person.
- brief UM employment history.
- three letters of recommendation.
Send nominations and documentation to:
Administration and Finance
University Hall Room 129
Administrative Associate, School of Art
Previous recipients include Camie Foos, Paulette Nooney, Mary Kamensky, Juana J. Alcala, and Todd Goodrich.
Deadline for 2013 Nominations: February 22, 2013
Deadline for committees/individuals selecting recipients to forward the names to the Office of the President: March 8, 2013
Awards will be presented at:
UM Employee Recognition Day
April 19, 2013