- Dennison Presidential Awards - Charter Day
Employee Recognition Day
- 2013 Faculty/Staff Award Winners
- Americans with Disabilities Act Award
- Academic Administrator Award
- Distinguished Scholar Award
- Distinguished Service to International Education Award
- Distinguished Teaching Award
- Graduate Assistant Teaching Award
- J.B. Speer Award for Distinguished Administrative Service
- Montana Faculty Service Award
- Most Inspirational Teacher of the Year Award
- Nancy Borgmann Diversity Award
- Outstanding Faculty Advising Award
- Outstanding Mentoring Award
- Outstanding Service to the Campus Community Award
- Outstanding Service to Students Award
- Outstanding Staff Awards
- Outstanding Teamwork Award
- State of the Community Event
- Mission Statement
- President's Office Hours
- A to Z Index
J.B. Speer Award for Distinguished Administrative Service
(formerly the Administrative Service Award)
The J.B. Speer Award for Distinguished Administrative Service honors an administrator who has made an extraordinary commitment and contribution to The University of Montana. The award comes with a $3,000 prize.
Who is eligible:
Nonacademic administrators who have served the University for five years or longer. Please see the following list of eligible candidates.
Who may nominate:
Any member of the University community.
- completed nomination form (.docx|.pdf).
- nomination letter of two pages or less summarizing the individual's qualifications for the award.
- supporting documentation, including list of activities or accomplishments, letters from colleagues, or other statements describing the individual's contributions to the University.
- evidence of significant and substantial contributions to the University.
Recommendation from a steering committee.
Send nominations and documentation to:
Office of the President
109 University Hall
Previous recipients include Bill Muse, Jed Liston, Teresa Branch, Jean Gee, Jane Fisher, and Charles Couture.
Deadline for 2013 Nominations: February 22, 2013
Deadline for committees/individuals selecting recipients to forward the names to the Office of the President: March 8, 2013
Awards will be presented at:
UM Employee Recognition Day
April 19, 2013