- Dennison Presidential Awards - Charter Day
Employee Recognition Day
- 2013 Faculty/Staff Award Winners
- Americans with Disabilities Act Award
- Academic Administrator Award
- Distinguished Scholar Award
- Distinguished Service to International Education Award
- Distinguished Teaching Award
- Graduate Assistant Teaching Award
- J.B. Speer Award for Distinguished Administrative Service
- Montana Faculty Service Award
- Most Inspirational Teacher of the Year Award
- Nancy Borgmann Diversity Award
- Outstanding Faculty Advising Award
- Outstanding Mentoring Award
- Outstanding Service to the Campus Community Award
- Outstanding Service to Students Award
- Outstanding Staff Awards
- Outstanding Teamwork Award
- State of the Community Event
- Mission Statement
- President's Office Hours
- A to Z Index
Distinguished Service to International Education Award
The Distinguished Service to International Education Award is presented to a member of the UM community who has achieved an outstanding record of distinguished service to international education at UM. The Award comes with a $1,500 prize.
Who is eligible:
Any member of the UM community.
Factors considered in the award process include:
- promotion of international curriculum and awareness.
- assistance to foreign students and scholars.
- international program development.
- promotion of overseas educational experiences among members of the UM campus community.
- distinguished work in international development.
- outstanding international scholarship.
Who may nominate:
Any individual, group or organization within the UM community.
Final selection is by UM's International Committee.
Department of Forest Management
Previous recipients include Wayne Freimund, Lynne Koester, Aaron Andreason, Marc Hendrix, and Perry Brown.
Deadline for 2013 Nominations: February 22, 2013
Deadline for committees/individuals selecting recipients to forward the names to the Office of the President: March 8, 2013
Awards will be presented at:
UM Employee Recognition Day
April 19, 2013