- Dennison Presidential Awards - Charter Day
Employee Recognition Day
- 2013 Faculty/Staff Award Winners
- Americans with Disabilities Act Award
- Academic Administrator Award
- Distinguished Scholar Award
- Distinguished Service to International Education Award
- Distinguished Teaching Award
- Graduate Assistant Teaching Award
- J.B. Speer Award for Distinguished Administrative Service
- Montana Faculty Service Award
- Most Inspirational Teacher of the Year Award
- Nancy Borgmann Diversity Award
- Outstanding Faculty Advising Award
- Outstanding Mentoring Award
- Outstanding Service to the Campus Community Award
- Outstanding Service to Students Award
- Outstanding Staff Awards
- Outstanding Teamwork Award
- State of the Community Event
- Mission Statement
- President's Office Hours
- A to Z Index
Academic Administrator Award
The Academic Administrator Award recognizes outstanding performance in the fulfillment of assigned responsibilities. The Award comes with a $1,500 prize.
Who is eligible:
Chairs of academic departments or directors of academic programs.
Who may nominate:
Any member of the University community.
- completed nomination form (.docx|.pdf).
- a current résumé for the nominee.
- evidence deemed sufficient by the nominator to make the case.
- three letters of reference focused specifically upon the accomplishments of the individual as a chair or director.
President Royce C. Engstrom
Office of the President
109 University Hall
A special committee consisting of a vice president, faculty member, and staff member will review the nominations and present a recommendation to the President.
Dean, School of Business Administration
Previous recipients include Terri Herron, Dan Pletscher, Jon Stannard, Ray Carlisle, and Paul Wilson.
Deadline for 2013 Nominations: February 22, 2013
Deadline for committees/individuals selecting recipients to forward the names to the Office of the President: March 8, 2013
Awards will be presented at:
UM Employee Recognition Day
April 19, 2013