The University of Montana School of Law sponsors several competition teams selected by a competitive process. Montana is a consistent contender both regionally and nationally. As one of the smallest law schools in the nation, we are proud of our teams' outstanding performance in interscholastic competitions. We owe our success to the dedication of our coaches, the quality of our students, and our unique curriculum.
The University of Montana School of Law is grateful to Cliff Edwards and other generous donors for the
support of these competition teams.
- National Moot Court Competition
- American Trial Lawyers Association Competition Trial Team
- ABA Client Counseling Competition
- ABA Negotiations Competition
- Native American Law Students' Association (NALSA) National Moot Court Competition
- Jessup International Moot Court Competition
- National Environmental Moot Court Team