Accessible Navigation. Go to: Navigation Main Content Footer

Web redirects

If you have redesigned your departmental website and changed the web address, you can request a "redirect" that will automatically direct users to your new URL. Redirects can also be used to simplify cumbersome web addresses.

arrow  Request a web redirect

  • Social Sciences 126
  • IT Office: 406.243.5350
  • IT Central: 406.243-HELP
  • Send Email