1. In Entourage, from Tools, click Accounts.
2. At the Accounts window, click New.
3. At the New Account window, under Add new mail account, select POP or IMAP. Click OK.
4. At the Edit Account page, next to Account name, enter a name for this account. (i.e. First Last).
- Name: your name as you want it to appear in the "From" field of your outgoing messages.
- E-mail address: your e-mail address: email@example.com
- Account ID: your first.last
- IMAP or POP server: messaging.umt.edu
- Password: your MSO password. If you want to save your password, you can select "Save password in my Mac OS keychain".
- Click Click here for advanced receiving options.
- Check This IMAP service requires a secure connection (SSL).
- Click on the close button (located in the upper left corner of the window).
- SMTP server: messaging.umt.edu
- Click Click here for advanced sending options.
5. At the next window:
- Check SMTP service requires secure connection (SSL).
- Check SMTP server requires authentication.
- Select Use same settings as receiving mail server.
- Click on the close button (located in upper left corner of the window).
- On the Edit Accounts window, click OK.
- The original Account window displays; this time with your new account listed.
6. Your account is now setup.