IT maintenance: June 11 - 15Monday, June 11, 5:15 p.m. – midnight
- Banner maintenance: Banner will be down tonight, Monday, June 11, from 5:00 p.m. until midnight for maintenance. The databases that will be down include ADMN, CyberBear, UMDW, REPORT, TESTRED, HCADMN, HLNRED, MyUMH, AUADMN, AUDW, AUTST8 and ALUMRED. Banner users should limit batch jobs and log off by 5:15 p.m. CyberBear and MyUMH will go down at 5:00 p.m.
Monday, June 11, 5:15 p.m. – 6:45 p.m.
- IT server maintenance:
- ftp.umt.edu: Routine maintenance on the anonymous ftp server. Downtime is expected for less than 15 minutes between 5:15 and 5:30 p.m.
- sftp.umt.edu: IT administrators will convert the secure ftp server from a physical server to a virtual server within our VMWare environment. Downtime is expected for approximately 1-1/2 hours from 5:15 to 6:45 p.m.
Monday through Wednesday, June 11 - 13, 5:45 a.m. – 6:45 a.m.
- Network switch reboots: IT network engineers will perform necessary network equipment maintenance this week in several buildings across UM’s network. This activity involves updates to network switches and requires restarting the switches to complete the process. During the restart process, network service is impacted, and downtime lasts a couple of minutes and is limited to the area involved with the particular switch being restarted. This is a regular campus-wide activity which occurs as updates are released, and is scheduled early in the mornings for minimal impact to the UM campus community.
Tuesday, June 12, 5:00 p.m. – 6:00 p.m.
- Database server hardware maintenance: Hardware maintenance will be performed on one of our web database servers. Downtime is expected for approximately one hour. Affected applications include:
- IT short course registration
- WTS requests
Thank you for your cooperation.