Accessible Navigation. Go to: Navigation Main Content Footer



What is the balance in my retirement account?
To access your account information, you must contact your retirement account vendor. The phone numbers are as follows:

PERS 1.877.275.7372
TRS 1.406.444.3134
TIAA-CREF 1.800.842.2009

I'm thinking about retiring soon. What do I need to do to initiate this process?
You should contact the Benefits Specialist at Human Resource Services 406.243.4238 to discuss the procedure. You should then contact your retirement vendor and request an estimate of retirement benefits.



Human Resource Services

Emma B. Lommasson Center
Room 252

The University of Montana

Missoula, MT 59812

Phone: 406-243-6766

Fax: 406-243-6095