Public & Community Health Sciences
|Public Health||M.P.H||Program Description|
|Certificate of Public Health||C.P.H||Program Description|
Admission Application Instructions
- The Program uses one step application process:
- Public Health is administered by The School of Public & Community Health Sciences .
- Direct Mailing to the School of Public & Community Health Sciences.
- Completed & signed application packet.
- International student form (if applicable).
- Three completed recommendation forms
- Personal statement form
- Curriculum vita or resume
- Official transcripts from all colleges and universities attended
- Official TOEFL scores (for international students only)
- $50 application fee
- Master of Public Health application extra requirement:
- Official GRE scores (obtained within the last 5 years)
- Certificate of Public Health application extra requirement:
- Signed proposed plan of study form
- Fall semester - submit a complete applications by April 30th.
- Spring semester - submit a complete applications by September 30th.
|Public & Community Health Sciences|
School of Public and Community Health Sciences
The University of Montana
College of Health Professions and Biomedical Sciences
301 Skaggs Building
Missoula, MT 59812
Department Phone: (406) 243-2571
Department Fax: (406) 243-4209
Department Email/general inquiries:
Tracy Jones, Administrative Associate IV
Dr. Craig Molgaard, Professor & Chair
Dr. Annie Belcourt-Dittloff, Assistant Professor
Dr. Amanda Golbeck, Professor
Dr. Kari Harris, Professor
Dr. Tony Ward, Associate Professor