- Full-time student (12 or more credits)
- Pursuing a four-year degree at UM’s Mountain Campus
Selection Process for Fall 2012
- Register for Freshman Orientation.
- Receive email from UM confirming your orientation registration. This email will have instructions for accessing the freshman course registration portal called My Academics.
- Log into My Academics and complete the GLI survey in the “To-Do List” section by Thursday, May 24.
Every student who completes the GLI survey has an equal chance of being chosen as a GLI Fellow beginning in the Fall 2012 Semester. Only 200 students will be chosen. There is no application; only the GLI survey is necessary to complete. The eligibility criteria are listed above.
By June 1, selected participants will be contacted via email and will be asked to confirm their participation. Selected students will be registered for their GLI Freshman Seminar prior to orientation.
Students who are not selected to participate may request their name be added to the waiting list.
If you have any questions, please contact Jeanne Loftus at 406-243-5679 or Jeanne.Loftus@umontana.edu.