Initially founded by a grant from the Bernard Osher Foundation, the Osher Lifelong Learning Institute at UM (MOLLI) is a lifelong learning program for adult learners +50. MOLLI's goal is to create an accessible and innovative learning environment so that active older adults from all backgrounds and levels of educations may pursue learning. MOLLI builds on the rich resources of The University of Montana to offer its members an array of educational and social opportunities. MOLLI membership is a vital part of helping to ensure MOLLI remains successful, continues to grow, and is sustainable for years to come.
MOLLI membership is a great way to support lifelong learning in your community and open the door to a new kind of classroom. To join MOLLI today, a non-refundable $20.00 annual membership may be purchased in the following ways:
- Contact the MOLLI office at 406.243.2905
- Mail a completed Membership Form to:
School of Extended & Lifelong Learning-MOLLI
32 Campus Drive
Missoula, MT 59812
- Visiting the MOLLI office in person at the address above to purchase a membership at the Todd Building, adjacent to the UC at the University of Montana campus.
- Pay for a membership using the online registration process
Membership period is July 1 to June 30th the following year. Membership is required to enroll in a course and attend special member events.
- Take a broad array of courses with distinguished UM faculty, emeritus faculty, and other Missoula area teachers in a "no grade, no test" learning environment;
- Keep active and enrish your life;
- Meet new and interesting people;
- Continue to learn and expand your horizons;
- Explore new skills and develop new interests;
- Access to the Maureen and Mike Mansfield Library at UM;
- Special member only events;
- Special "MOLLI only" parking permits during the MOLLI term;
- 10% discount at the Bookstore at UM for textbooks and art supplies for MOLLI courses;
- Travel and learn in new ways; and
- Stay mentally fit - and have fun!
MOLLI Events Calendar
Date & Other Details
Behind the Scenes at the Symphony:
Mozart's Requiem with Darko Butorac
Thanks MOLLI Members,
Council and Committee Members for your Continued Support!