2013 Summer Reading Programs for Children and Adults
Programs in Great Falls and on Campus
For an enjoyable activity with lifelong benefits, we recommend one of our eight different reading skills programs designed and taught by instructors from the Institute of Reading Development. Programs are offered as a community service through The University of Montana, School of Extended & Lifelong Learning.
For information, or to enroll online, please select an age group below:
- 4-Year-Olds and Entering Kindergarteners
- Entering 1st Graders
- Entering 2nd Graders
- Entering 3rd Graders
- Entering 4th or 5th Graders
- Entering 6th, 7th, or 8th Graders
- Entering 9th, 10th, or 11th Graders
- Entering 12th Graders, College Students, or Adults
To speak with a program coordinator, or enroll by phone, call (800) 964-8888
5 AM-8 PM Mon.-Fri., 6 AM-5 PM Sat.-Sun.