General Tour Itinerary
Planned Tour Itinerary to include private industry, state, federal and tribal ownerships/managers between Missoula, Seeley-Swan valley, Flathead Valley, and into northern Idaho.
- Saturday night: in downtown Missoula at the Holiday Inn Parkside
- Sunday: from Missoula through Blackfoot and Seeley-Swan valleys and lodging at the northwest end of Flathead Lake, just south of Kalispell at the Best Western Plus White Oak Grand.
- We will spend both Sunday night and Monday night at the BW White Oak Grand.
- Monday: Columbia Falls area, including F.H. Stoltze Land and Lumber and USFS Coram Experimental Forest.
- Tuesday: heading south to west side of Flathead Lake to visit Flathead Indian Reservation, and on west to Kootenai NF (Trout Creek MT) and private industry land near Sandpoint, ID
- Tuesday night: lodging near Sandpoint, ID
- Wednesday morning: travel to Spokane for Convention or airport.